How to Stop Hair Fall Immediately and Get Stronger Hair
Hair fall is a widespread problem in all age groups throughout the world with the lack of knowledge of How to stop hair fall immediately? The hair is considered as the barometer of your health so if you see the excessive amount of hair on your comb, room or pillow then it is the alarm bell for you to consider it as the serious issue and should go for the diagnose.
Regularly losing 100 hairs per day is the common thing but if it exceeds in a higher amount, then it’s time to take care of hair fall control on a serious note.
There can be the following
Hair fall reasons
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Stress Hormonal Imbalance
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Hairstyling Products
- Other Medical Conditions
Home remedies for hair fall
1. Diet and Exercise
A nutrient-rich diet, along with enough exercise, is the best way to reduce stress, consequently prevents hair loss and promote hair growth. Protein-rich food such as soybean, lean meat, fish, vitamin C rich fruits, and many more works as a beautiful meal for healthy hair growth.
Massage with suitable essential oils regularly also do a fantastic job. Oiling provides all the essential nutrients to the hair and increases the blood circulation in the hair follicle, which reduces the hair fall and promotes the conditioned, shinier growth of hair.
Way to do oiling:
- Take oil of your choice and massage the scalp in a circular motion with the use of your fingertips for 10 – 15 minutes. Repeat this twice in a week.
3. Onion juice
Onion has the antibacterial properties which prevent any infection in the scalp, and onion juice also has sulphur content, which increases the circulation in the hair follicle. This help in taking care of the hair fall and works as one of the best hair fall treatment.
Way of Making:
- Grind one full onion and squeeze it out by the use of strain or thin cloth. Apply that squeezed onion juice in your scalp by use of the cotton ball. Leave as it is for 20 – 30 minutes. Rinse it with cold water or with a mild shampoo. Repeat the procedure once a week.
4. Egg Mask
The egg is known as an overall treatment for hair loss and hair growth. The egg is the significant source of the protein which is the original content of the hair shaft, and along with this, it is also rich in sulfur, iodine, phosphorous and many other essential fatty acids & nutrients for hair which directly contributes in the hair growth.
Way to prepare egg mask:
- Take one or two egg in a bowl according to the length and volume of your hair and add a teaspoon of honey and olive oil in it. Beat this mixture to make a paste Apply this paste from your scalp to till hair ends. Leave this for about 20 minutes and rinse with cold water. Repeat this for once a week or twice a month according to the need.
5. Beetroot juice
Beetroot is known as the best detoxification agent, which keeps the scalp clean and infection-free. Along with this, it is rich in vitamins & full of various essential nutrients such as vitamin C which is known as most essential vitamins for hair, folate, potassium, B6 and many more, which reduces the hair fall and increase your hair growth.
Way to prepare:
- Take 7 – 8 beetroot leaves and 5 – 6 henna leaves. Boil them together to make the decoction. Apply that decoction on your hair and scalp and leave it for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse it with cold water and repeat the procedure once in a week.
6. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a widely available and cheaper best friend for skin and hair health. Aloe Vera can fight with dandruff, itching, and flaking scalp, which can be the primary reason for hair fall. By removing these problems, Aloe Vera helps in promoting the growth of hair.
Way to use:
- Extract the pulp from the fresh stalk of the Aloe Vera plant. Apply this pulp directly to your scalp and hair. Leave this as it is for about 45 minutes. Rinse it off with normal water and repeat the procedure three times a week.
7. Gooseberry (Amla)
Gooseberry or also called as Amla is loaded with vitamin C having the exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties which strengthen the hair follicle and promote the hair growth. Amla is the best remedy to keep the scalp healthy and free from any infection. It also helps in preventing the greying of hair because it increases the absorption of iron and calcium content of food in your body.
Way to make Amla Mask:
- Take amla powder and mix it with the lime juice. Make a thick paste of this mixture. Apply it directly to the scalp, cover it with a shower cap for avoiding the drying out of the paste and leave it for an hour. Wash your hair with the regular or cold water.
- Repeat the process for at least once a week for better results.
8. Hair Supplements for hair fall
Sometimes hair fall exceeds to that extent that the instant control on the hair fall becomes necessary and controlling them with those natural remedies become so tricky. So in those cases, your hair requires additional nutritional best selling hair supplements such as Trichoedgé Nutritional Hair Support Tablets. These tablets work wonder to your falling hair and give results with no side effects.
So are you also facing the same problem of hair fall? Then try one or two remedies from them and see the change you want in your hairs!
If you are looking for best shampoo for hair fall, Try Trichoedge Revitilizing Shampoo.
If you have any other query related to hair fall, feel free to call us @ +8847215039