Oil Free Moisturizer For Oily Skin
Mattifying Moisturizer – 50gm
| Write reviews
- SKU : 125021
Best Moisturizer For Oily and Acne Prone Skin
Don't be tempted to skip the moisturizer just because you have oily or acne prone skin. Your skin needs to stay hydrated too. The ingredients in your other skincare products can be quite drying. This moisturizer for oily skin works to improve the look of your skin by regulating the production of oil and reducing the size of unsightly clog pores.
Start using this moisturizer and maintain healthy skin while fixing the effects of acne.
Hurry! We have only 27 product in stock.
- Helps to reduce skin roughness, oil/sebum secretion and pore size
- Reduce skin roughness
- Mattifying skin shine
- Attain more radiant complexion
- Maintains Skin Hydration
- Soothes irritation and leaves supple, radiant and uniform beautiful looking skin
- Oily Skin
- Open Pores
- Dull & Rough Skin
- Natural Skin Bioactives
- Cruelty free
- Dermatologically tested
- No harsh chemical
Derma Essentia Mattifying Moisturizer offers oil free moisturization. Its mattifying moisturizing formula helps to attenuate the unsightly appearance of dilated pores and regulate excess sebum on skin.The gentle clinically proven actives of the formulation soothes irritation and leaves skin supple & hydrated. Oligosaccharides from Lens esculenta helps to smoothen the skin grain and limits shininess. This helps to attain more uniform and radiant skin.
Lens esculenta Extract (p-REFINYL, the biological pore minimizer)
- Rich in oligosaccharides
- p-REFINYL reduces sebum production, thus ideal for oily and acne prone skin
- Reduces pore distortion and reinforces collagen structure of dermis.
- Helps in pore tightening and smoothen the skin grains.
- Protect skin against environmental aggressors.
- Maintains skin hydration by retaining the content of water in Stratum Corneum.
- Maintains the skin barrier.
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Citric Acid, Dimethicone Crosspolymer (and) Dimethicone (and) Laureth-23 (and) Laureth-4, Caprylyl Methicone and PEG-1 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Propanediol, Silica, PPG-1-Trideceth 6, Lens esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance.
How To Use :
For best results, gently massage the Derma Essentia Mattifying Moisturizer after bath over the skin evenly and cherish the moisturization over the skin.