Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 Gel with Zinc Oxide
Broad spectrum protection with 100% mineral sunscreen
An ultra-light mineral sunscreen with SPF 50 formulated with 25% zinc oxide forms a physical barrier on the skin, reflecting and scattering UV rays. It is blended with Zinc Oxide in combination with lipochroman and vitamin E.
- Offers Instant & broad-spectrum protection against the sun's harmful rays.
- Non-Greasy Formula: Lightweight and non-oily, it provides a smooth finish for comfortable wear.
- Water-Resistant: Suitable for water activities and sweating, it offers long-lasting protection.
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin: Gentle and soothing, it is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Provides triple antioxidant protection and prevents the early signs of ageing.
- Dermatologist Recommended: Trusted and recommended by dermatologists for its efficacy and safety.
What is mineral sunscreen?
Mineral Sunscreen also known as Physical Sunscreens that provides sun protection and relies on mineral ingredients to provide a barrier against the sun's harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. It offers broad-spectrum protection, meaning it shields the skin from both UVA and UVB rays.
Why is mineral sunscreen better?
Mineral sunscreen is often considered better for many reasons:
- It provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays, creates a physical barrier on the skin.
- It is gentle on sensitive skin.
- Its mineral ingredients, like zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, reflect and scatter UV rays, reducing the risk of sunburn and skin damage.
- It avoids chemical absorption and is less likely to cause skin irritation or allergies.
How to remove mineral sunscreen?
To remove mineral sunscreen, start by wetting your face with lukewarm water. Use a gentle cleanser suited for your skin type and create a lather. Massage the cleanser onto your skin in circular motions, focusing on areas with sunscreen. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
How to apply mineral sunscreen without a white cast?
To apply Mineral Sunscreen without any noticeable white cast, apply the sunscreen in thin layers to avoid a thick, heavy application that can contribute to a more visible white cast. Take your time to blend the sunscreen thoroughly into your skin using your fingers.
- MRP :₹750/ incl. of all taxes
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufactured By :Bio Avenues
- Marketed By :Aurel Biolife
- Ingredient sourced from:
ZINC OXIDE : Australia
- Customer Care:+918847215039
- Expiry : Best before 24 months from mfg date
- Damaged or Wrong Product: If you receive a damaged product or if the wrong product is delivered to you, please contact our customer service within 7-14 days of receiving the order. We will arrange for a replacement.
- Product Condition: To be eligible for a replacement, the product must be in its original sealed packaging and include the price tag.
- Return and Quality Assurance (QA) Checking: Once you contact our customer service and receive approval for the replacement, you will be provided with instructions on how to return the product. After we receive the returned product, it will undergo a QA check to verify the condition.
- Refund Initiation: Upon successful completion of the QA check, a refund will be initiated within 30 days of receiving the return. The refund will be issued through the original payment method used for the purchase.
This is my second purchase and i love the texture. it blends like heaven with no white cast. My skintype is normal(sensitive)
It's a amazing product which is usable for all skin type. You can use it who is suffering form acne. Very good product
This sunscreen is effective, protects against harmful rays, but leaves a lot of white cast.