Matte Sunscreen SPF 50 Gel for Oily Skin
Sun Protection with a matte finish and no greasy residue
A lightweight, matte-finish sunscreen that offers broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays, seamlessly blending without leaving a white cast or oily residue on the skin.
The oil-free mineral formula leaves a non-greasy finish on your skin. Its buttery, cocooning texture reflects back UVA, UVB rays before getting absorbed in the skin cells, thus prevents further skin damage like spots, sunburn and related pigmentation.
What is matte sunscreen?
Matte sunscreen is a special kind of sunscreen created to give the skin a non-greasy or matte appearance. It's designed to absorb extra oil and minimize shine, leaving the skin with a smooth or matte finish. These sunscreens usually contain ingredients like silica, talc, or specific types of clay that work to control oil production, absorbing excess oil and reducing the shine of the skin.
How to use matte sunscreens?
Firstly, clean your face with a gentle cleanser, to remove dirt, and oil if present then take the desired amount of matte sunscreen on your fingertip and apply it smoothly on your face, 20 mins prior to outdoor activities. Reapply after every 3-4 hours Apply every day for maximum protection.
Is it good to use sunscreen matte gel?
Yes, Using sunscreen in the form of a matte gel is a smart idea. This is especially advantageous for people with oily or combination skin types who want a shine-free, non-greasy appearance.
What is matte in sunscreen?
In reference to sunscreen, matte refers to the finish or appearance that the sunscreen provides on the skin. These are formulated to leave a non-greasy, shine-free, and velvety finish on the skin after application.
Can matte sunscreen be applied before foundation?
Yes, matte sunscreen can be applied before foundation. In fact, it is advised to apply sunscreen as the first step in your skincare routine, before any other products such as moisturisers or makeup.
- MRP :₹675/ incl. of all taxes
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufactured By :Bio Avenues
- Marketed By :Aurel Biolife
- Ingredient sourced from:
ZINC OXIDE : Australia
- Customer Care:+918847215039
- Expiry : Best before 24 months from mfg date
- Damaged or Wrong Product: If you receive a damaged product or if the wrong product is delivered to you, please contact our customer service within 7-14 days of receiving the order. We will arrange for a replacement.
- Product Condition: To be eligible for a replacement, the product must be in its original sealed packaging and include the price tag.
- Return and Quality Assurance (QA) Checking: Once you contact our customer service and receive approval for the replacement, you will be provided with instructions on how to return the product. After we receive the returned product, it will undergo a QA check to verify the condition.
- Refund Initiation: Upon successful completion of the QA check, a refund will be initiated within 30 days of receiving the return. The refund will be issued through the original payment method used for the purchase.
This sunscreen is lightweight and doesn't leave behind a greasy residue. It doesn't feel sticky, either. I also love that it's oil-free, as this is something I look for in a sunscreen.
The sunscreen is not sticky and it does not leave a white cast on the face. It is very easy to apply and I love the light formula of it!!!
I LOVE this sunscreen! I have tried a lot of different sunscreens over the years and this one is definitely the best one I have tried to date. It is light, non-greasy and has a matte finish.
This sunscreen gel is super light with a matte finish and it leaves my skin feeling great. It's not oily like a lot of sunscreens which I love. It has a subtle smell and applies very easily. It's not sticky or greasy. It's a good, quality sunscreen