Vitamin C Benefits:
The skin as it is an essential component which is required for the production of collagen (skin protein) in the body that helps rejuvenate aged and photo damaged skin, and helps in moisture retention to prevent it from wrinkle formation and skin dryness. It also acts as a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radical damage in the skin.Applying Vitamin C to the skin is 20x more effective for your skin than taking it orally. Derma Essentia Vitamin C serum contains purest and most stable form of vitamin C i.e. ethyl ascorbic acid (15% vitamin C). The key ingredients in Vitamin C Serum plays an important role in providing your skin with various skin health benefits: Ethyl ascorbic Acid: (Vitamin C: Purest & most stable form of Vitamin C)
- Protection from UV damage- protects skin from the free radicals that are caused by UV exposure
- Helps to reduce wrinkles- regulates the synthesis of collagen (As skin ages, it produces less collagen and loses its elasticity, which leads to Wrinkle formation + Aged skin)
- Helps to reduce Skin Pigmentation- reduces melanin production thus helps in skin lightening
- As age increases, skin loses its unique ability to hold moisture. Hyaluronic acid is a natural structural component of skin that secures moisture.
- It gives skin volume by holding up to 1000 times its own weight in water, binding water to skin for ultimate hydration.
- Helps in minimizing fine lines and wrinkles by boosting collagen production.
- Helps in suppressing melanin from reaching the surface of the skin and protects the skin from further UV damage which can result in age spots.
- Helps to improve skin barrier function.