Retinol Serum 0.4 % for Anti Aging & Youthful Skin
Prevents fine lines, wrinkles & age spots
A lightweight and highly stable Encapsulated Retinol serum that prevents early signs of skin aging like age spots, sagging skin, fine lines, and wrinkles while helping you achieve radiant skin without causing any irritation.
All skin types
What is retinol ?
Retinol is a form of vitamin A that is widely used in skincare products. It is known for its anti-aging properties and ability to promote skin cell turnover, resulting in smoother and more youthful-looking skin.
How to use retinol ?
It is recommended to start with a low concentration of retinol and gradually increase usage to allow your skin to adjust. Start by using it every few nights and gradually increase the frequency as tolerated. Apply a pea-sized amount to clean, dry skin and spread it evenly on the face and neck area.
Is retinol good for skin ?
Retinol is recognized for its numerous skin benefits. It can help make wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone less noticeable. Additionally, retinol stimulates collagen production, enhances skin texture, and proves effective in addressing issues related to acne and hyperpigmentation.
What does retinol do for skin ?
Retinol boosts the skin's renewal process by speeding up cell turnover.It increases collagen formation, making the skin firmer. Retinol also helps to remove dead skin cells, resulting in smoother, more even skin texture. Furthermore, it can aid in the reduction of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation.
Can i use retinol and vitamin c together ?
Yes, retinol and vitamin C can be used together in a skincare routine. However, it is generally recommended to use them at different times of the day to minimise the potential for irritation. Retinol is often used at night, while vitamin C can be used in the morning. Additionally, it is important to start with lower concentrations and monitor your skin's reaction when combining these ingredients.
- MRP :₹799/ incl. of all taxes
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufactured By :Bio Avenues
- Marketed By :Aurel Biolife
- Customer Care:+918847215039
- Expiry : Best before 24 months from mfg date
- Damaged or Wrong Product: If you receive a damaged product or if the wrong product is delivered to you, please contact our customer service within 7-14 days of receiving the order. We will arrange for a replacement.
- Product Condition: To be eligible for a replacement, the product must be in its original sealed packaging and include the price tag.
- Return and Quality Assurance (QA) Checking: Once you contact our customer service and receive approval for the replacement, you will be provided with instructions on how to return the product. After we receive the returned product, it will undergo a QA check to verify the condition.
- Refund Initiation: Upon successful completion of the QA check, a refund will be initiated within 30 days of receiving the return. The refund will be issued through the original payment method used for the purchase.
Very effective product
I had been using this product for some time and just love how my skin has improved as a result..My skin is softer, smoother, brighter and has a lot more moisture. I received tons of complements on the quality, tone, and texture of my skin since I started using this product. Great for all skin types. I highly recommend it!
I had some wrinkles and fine lines on my face and I wanted to get rid of them. I found Retinol Serum 0.4 % For Fine Lines & Wrinkles on facebook and it helped me get the best results. It is one of the best products I have ever used.
It is the only product that I have used that actually works! It has a unique formula that is non-irritant and doesnâ€™t cause redness and itchiness. I love that it doesnâ€™t clog my pores. I can see the difference in my skin! Iâ€™m so happy that I found it!