Picture perfect glowing skin is everyone’s desire!
Naturally, glowing skin is the outlook of our health. No matter what your age is you can have an attractive, healthy glow and energy.
A peer-review published in PLoS One reveals that “radiant skin and hair are the universal indicators of good health”.
But it doesn’t happen by chance and also, not as difficult as you think. Here we will help you all to find out the ways how to get glowing skin?
First of all, a little bit about the skin.
Skin is the largest organ of our body and acts as a barrier to protect internal body organs from the outer environment. Every day our skin faces a lot resulting in dull, aged and lifeless skin; thus, it needs more care and protection.
There could be several reasons behind skin related problem like lifestyle full of stress, inadequate sleep, hectic work schedule, lack of well balanced nutritional diet, environmental stressors (like pollution, harmful sun rays UVA/UVB), intake of alcohol or smoking habits.
All of these are the part of our life, and we can not run away from them, but definitely, we can prevent our skin from them by following a healthy lifestyle and skincare routine.
Follow these steps to get gorgeous natural complexion?
1. Skin care routine and beauty tips to get glowing skin naturally!
The very first steps towards a healthy glowing skin tone are CTM, i.e. Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing. You have heard it most of the time, but many use to ignore these, resulting in numerous skin problem.
- Cleansing: In simple term, is the process of removal of dirt grime, sebum and pollutants from the skin surface. Wash your face at least twice a day with a cleanser that suits your skin. Rub the cleanser gently in circular motions on the face, then wash it off to cherish your inner natural beauty.For dry skin, go ahead with foaming face wash that is creamy and free from paraben, sulphate and alcohol, along with this it offers the moisturizing and hydration to the skin after its use.For oily or acne-prone skin, choose non-comedogenic and oil-free foaming face wash, gentle to sensitive as well as acne-prone skin.
- Toning: Toner works mainly by lowering the skin pH level, provide soothing effects and tighten the skin by closing open pores. Choose a gentle toner enriched with gentle skincare ingredients.
- Moisturizing: And at the end, apply moisturizer as it provides nourishment and hydration to the skin by forming a protective cushion over the skin surface. Every type of skin needs moisturization, no matter whether it is dry or oily.For dry skin, ultra-hydrating moisturizer is best suited, along with this, it should be free from harsh ingredients such as paraben and sulphate as well as wearable under makeup.For oily skin, go for the moisturizer that provides hydration, controls sebum production and possess anti-inflammatory effects. It should be water-based as well as a mattifying oil-free moisturizer.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), “the person having oily skin should use a moisturizer that is lightweight and non-comedogenic.”
2. Exfoliation: Key to luminous skin!
Exfoliation is a necessary step towards healthy and glowing skin. It offers you a clean, smooth and brighter skin by removing damaged and dead skin cells. Always go ahead with the products that contain mild exfoliating agents such as glycolic acid that offers gentle exfoliation to the skin as well, as do not remove the natural oil of the skin, use warm water if possible.
3. Get your sun-protective sheath on
Always step out with sunscreen. It protects the healthy glow of your skin from harmful UV rays of sun and pollution. Always go for the sunscreen SPF 50 Gel which offers broad-spectrum protection from UV rays, IR rays as well as urban pollution and suitable for all skin type.
Research also reveals that “sun protection is the single most crucial part in maintaining youthful skin for a long time.”
4. Look for skin brightening products!
Go for skin care products rich in Vitamin C, Niacinamide and Hyaluronic acid that possess excellent antioxidant property as well as boost skin hydration for long term. It prevents skin from numerous skin conditions such as premature ageing, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. It also offers remarkable skin brightening and anti-inflammatory effects.
5. Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!
Hydration plays a crucial role in the proper functioning of all body organs. In terms of skin, lack of hydration results in dull, lifeless and aged skin with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Daily intake of 2 litres of water helps to detoxify the body and gives you a supple, smooth and hydrated skin.
6. Eat healthily!
Diet plays a vital role in overall well being. A well-known fact is “Health is wealth”.
It’s true, and anyone can quickly achieve this by regular dietary intake rich in antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, fibre, vitamins and flavonoids. The best home remedy for glowing skin is a “nutritious diet” as it offers you the balance of nutrients to get nourished, adorable and healthy skin.
7. Cut the stress level!
Stress is one of the prime reason behind premature ageing, dull and lifeless skin.
From a study published in The Journal of Clinical Investigation, it is found that “massage will help out to relax and reduce the level of cortisol (stress hormone) in our body.”
When you’re stressed, the level of cortisol (stress hormone) increases that make your skin more oily and leads to numerous skin problem. The best skin tip is to reduce the level of your stress by practising stress management technique like yoga, meditation and regular workout.
“The more you meditate, the more you radiate (glow)”
8. Beauty sleep!
Regular sleep of minimum 8 hours not only offers you a healthy glowing skin but also offers you a healthy active mind as well as prevents from numerous chronic diseases.
Concluding, a healthy glowing skin, not only increases your beauty and charm, but it also boosts your confidence level and makes you show the real you.
See how easy is to get the radiant, glowing complexion!