Discover beautiful looking skin with Vitamin C serum
Your skin changes as you age. You might notice dull skin, wrinkles, age spots, blemishes, dark pigments, and dryness on your skin with increasing age. Sun damage, pollution, and free radicals are the primary causes of skin aging. As we age, skin moisture can drop significantly, which makes your skin lose its elasticity, thereby exposing the signs of aging on the skin cells.
Vitamin C is one of the naturally occurring antioxidants. It is touted as one of the best anti-aging ingredients in the market and the key to maintaining a smooth, radiant, even, and glowy complexion. Applying this potent and pure Vitamin C to your skin is 20x more effective for your skin than taking it orally.
Derma Essentia Vitamin C serum contains the purest and most stable form of vitamin C i.e., ethyl ascorbic acid. Ethyl ascorbic has better skin penetration ability than other forms of vitamin C.
Let us explore why you should incorporate it in your skin care regime:
- Benefits of using Vitamin C
- What are its active ingredients?
- How to use vitamin C serum?
- Which skin type it is suitable for?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Vitamin C serum is an excellent formulation with superior penetration and no tackiness. It acts as a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radical damage in your skin. Free radicals are the biggest enemy of healthy skin.
Wanted to know about free radicals, then click here!
Below are the key Vitamin C serum for face benefits:
Rejuvenates aged and photodamaged skin
Effective and stable skin lightening agent
Boosts collagen production in your skin
Balances the skin tone
Helps in moisture retention
Fights age spots, dark spots, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation
- Prevents photoaging
Reduces oxidation and inflammation
Prevents fine lines and wrinkle formation
Minimizes skin dryness
Restores skin barrier function
You can also explore - Top 10 secrets about Vitamin C serum.
What are its active ingredients?
In the world of skincare, trendy ingredients come and go. Let us explore the key active ingredients of this vitamin C serum that offers your skin numerous health benefits:
(a) Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: (Vitamin C: Purest & Most Stable Form Of Vitamin C)
- Protection from ultraviolet damage: By scavenging free radicals that attack your skin, it protects your skin from the harsh ultraviolet rays.
- Helps to reduce wrinkles: Improves synthesis of collagen in your skin (As skin ages, it produces less collagen and loses its elasticity, which leads to wrinkle formation + aged skin).
- Helps to reduce skin pigmentation: Vitamin C reduces melanin production, thus, helps in skin lightening, brightening, and improving uneven skin tone.
Wanted to know the home remedies to even your skin tone?
(b) Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- As your age increases, your skin loses its unique ability to hold moisture. Hyaluronic acid is the major component that gives your skin structure and is responsible for that plump and hydrated look. Explore more about hyaluronic acid.
- Exhibits amazing moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, and collagen-stimulating properties. Don’t know about- What is Collagen?
- By binding water to the skin for ultimate hydration, hyaluronic acid boosts your skin's moisture retention.
- It is known for its stunning capacity to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water within the skin cells that gives volume to your skin
- In addition to boosting hydration, this agent also revitalizes rough skin surfaces. Your skin looks and feels softer, smoother, and radiantly hydrated.
- As a result of a smoother surface, light reflection is also improved, leading to enhanced skin radiance.
- This moisture-binding ingredient improves the elasticity of your skin, and aids to minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
Also read about Hyaluronic Acid Benefits For Skin In Winters.
(c) Ceramide III
- With increasing age, the ceramide levels in your skin decline rapidly. As age increases, moisture retention becomes even more critical, or the water loss will cause thinner dermis, drier skin, and more wrinkles.
- Ceramide III supports the renewal of the skin’s natural protective layer.
- Improves hydration and forms an effective barrier against moisture loss
- Particularly suitable for long-term protection and repair of sensitive skin and dry skin.
Might be interested in - Top 7 benefits of ceramides for skin.
(d) Niacinamide: (Vitamin B3: Vitamin For Skin Health)
- Helps in minimizing fine lines and wrinkles by boosting collagen production. Know other ways to prevent wrinkles at home.
- Helps in suppressing melanin from reaching the surface of your skin and protects your skin from further ultraviolet damage, which can result in age spots.
- Helps to enhance skin barrier function.
Niacinamide has many other benefits for skin, click here to explore!
Derma Essentia's Vitamin C serum is recommended for:
Fine lines & wrinkles
Age spots & dark spots
Blemishes & Freckles
- Dull Skin and Uneven skin tone
Know other ways to cure dull skin along using Vitamin C serum.
How to use vitamin C serum?
Apply few drops of vitamin C serum on your face
Now gently massage it on your face and neck
Massage it until absorbed into the skin
Related article: How To Use Vitamin C Serum For Best Results
Which skin type it is suitable for?
Vitamin C serum is suitable for:
Vitamin C serum, an amazing product, can do wonders for your skin. A light yet powerful formulation devised with a potent antioxidant, i.e. vitamin C is formulated to make your skin glow. Discover visibly younger-looking skin with Vitamin C serum.
Enriched with natural skin bioactives and quality vitamins, this potent serum is oil-free and dermatologically tested. Give your skin the best care of anti-aging and brightening with the best Vitamin C serum in India it deserves.
The best vitamin C serum in India is one that can be seamlessly added to your beauty routine! By taking this one additional step in your night regime, you’ll surely get flawless skin every morning.
Are you looking for more great options? Check out our Sunscreen gel for oily and acne-prone skin.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What does vitamin C serum do for the skin?
If you want to instantly brighten up your skin tone and add a natural luminance to your complexion, you must use vitamin C serum. It heals blemishes, reduces hyperpigmentation, fights wrinkles, freckles, fine lines, age spots, dark spots, dull and uneven skin tone.
2. Should you use vitamin C serum in the morning or night?
Vitamin C serum can be used in the morning or evening. But, you may get the most benefit from using them in the morning before heading out for the day, when ultraviolet radiation is at its peak. Its antioxidant properties help to fight free radicals and act as a shield against various environmental aggressors.
3. How long does a vitamin C serum last?
The date of expiration of vitamin C serum depends on the type, but it usually lasts between 3-6 months.
4. Do I need both serum and moisturizer?
If you are struggling with dry skin, you can use serums and moisturizers together. Serums use their active ingredients to repair your skin, while a moisturizer can prevent the evaporation of moisture and lock in the benefits of the serum.
5. Can I use vitamin C serum daily?
Yes, you can use vitamin C Serum daily.
Also explore why you need topical application of Vitamin C serum?