Stock Your Beauty Closet with Best Under Eye Cream in India
Your eyes see everything and off-course suffer a lot too; eye bags, puffiness, dark circles, or fine lines are pretty much inevitable, and we consider them the bane of your existence. Your beauty closet definitely needs the best under eye cream in India if you are tackling under eye concerns and pesky under-eye bags.
Eye cream or gel will effectively reduce the appearance of your under-eye concerns, giving you a youthful appearance. Whether you are a beginner or an early adopter, you should use eye cream or gel daily for your delicate under-eye area.
Besides using eye cream or gel, it is essential to take care of your under eyes naturally. Explore how to remove dark circles naturally?
Below, please find out how our under eye cream gel is best under eye cream for dark circles, puffiness, under eye bags, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Why do you need an under eye cream gel?
- How an under eye cream gel works?
- What to look for the best under eye cream in India?
- Why Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel?
- What are the key ingredients of under eye cream gel?
- How to use under eye cream gel?
- What mistakes to avoid while using under eye cream gel?
- Tips to get the best results from Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel
Why do you need an under eye cream gel?
Your skin around the eyes is delicate, more prone to dryness and ten times thinner than your face. Also, the muscles in your eye area are involved in many actions such as blinking, smiling, squinting and rolling. So, it tends to show the first signs of stress and aging.
Stress and skin have a vulnerable relationship and you should know how stress affects the skin?
Today's lifestyle changes such as long working hours, lack of sleep, stress, food habits, health problems such as allergies and genetics also became the leading causes of eye-related concerns such as dark circles, puffy and sunken eyes.
Therefore, this finicky area needs constant hydration and utmost attention, which a regular face moisturizer might not deliver. Eye creams or gel are specially devised to provide proper nourishment and hydration your skin around the eyes needs.
How an under eye cream gel works?
Eye creams or gel works by keeping your moisture levels high and preventing degradation of collagen, which provides elasticity to the skin. This, in turn, helps to prevent dryness, dark circles and premature signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
It would be best if you always keep in mind that eye cream gel will gradually work to stop loss of moisture and improve skin elasticity to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, under eye bags and puffiness.
What to look for in the best eye cream?
The best eye cream or gel should be well formulated with hydrating ingredients that can provide adequate moisture and reduce ageing signs' appearance. However, if you are dealing with additional concerns such as sagging and under eye bags, your under eye area needs some unique ingredients too.
Did you know the science behind under eye bags? Find out.
Active ingredients to look in an eye cream or gel:
- Hyaluronic acid, ceramides and glycolic acid as these help to keep adequate moisture and improves barrier function in the skin under eyes
- Antioxidants such as vitamin B3, panthenol, avocado oil and jojoba oil for fighting free radical-induced damage
- Peptides for boosting collagen levels, reducing dark circles and puffiness
- Retinol or its derivatives for anti-ageing benefits
- Natural ingredients such as oat kernel extract, green tea and aloe vera gel for a soothing effect
- Skin lightening ingredients for under eye pigmentation
Ingredients to avoid in an eye cream or gel
Dermatologists always suggest avoiding thick eye creams or moisturizers around the eye area as they can cause tiny white bumps or milia to form, which is very difficult to remove. Occlusive emollients which are too greasy and heavy should also be avoided, such as:
- Mineral oil
- Petrolatum or petroleum jelly
Another key point: Besides ingredients, it is integral to note that all eye creams are formulated for a specific concern, and therefore, you should always choose one depending on your skin concern and skin type. Also, learn different skin types and required skincare routines.
Why Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel?
The Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel is a multi-functional eye care formula for eyes that look well-rested. It is enriched with natural skin bio-actives, hydrating ingredients, firming peptides and antioxidants that encourage skin hydration, rejuvenates tired eyes, protects the eye contour area, and repairs sun damage.
This advanced under eye gel formula is lighter and more easily absorbed with a non-sticky and non-greasy effect. It results in smoother skin with reduced dark circles and puffiness and fewer fine lines and wrinkles if used faithfully and patiently for 28 days.
Also, try some dark circles removal tips like eye pack, diet, exercise, aloe vera, tea bags, and more.
Who is it for?
Dermatologists recommend Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel for dark circles, puffy eyes, eye bags, sunken eyes, hollow eyes, fine lines, crows feet & under eye wrinkles.
Key Benefits of Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel
- Moisturizes deeply to prevent moisture loss.
- Protects and brightens the skin around the eyes
- Reduces under eye dark circles within 28 days
- Minimizes under eye bags, puffiness, hollow and sunken eyes
- Improves tired eyes with fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides more energetic illuminating skin under eyes
- It gives a youthful and fresh appearance.
What are the key ingredients of under eye cream gel?
Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel is infused with innovative, hydrating, anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, collagen boosting and soothing ingredients. The components of this under eye cream gel are as follow:
- Hyaluronic acid deeply hydrates the delicate under eye area and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Also, find some valuable facts about hyaluronic acid.
- Adipoless, a natural and high-quality extract from Chenopodium quinoa that helps to fade away the dark circles in just 28 days. It strengthens the delicate blood capillaries around the eyes and protects under eye area from environmental aggressors, stress and fatigue.
- SYN®-EYE, a powerful blend of 4 ingredients, including Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae (Dunaliella salina) extract. It combines peptide technology with natural skin bioactives in a multifunctional eye care formula. It visibly reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the eye and smoothens the delicate skin eye area. It also moisturizes, protects, and energizes the skin around the eyes.
- Peptides such as Eyeseryl with demonstrated efficacy against puffy eye bags. It significantly reduces eye bag volume and improves under the eye region.
- Sabiwhite, also referred to as Tetrahyrdocurcumin Being derived from turmeric which offers anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps to promote skin lightening and reduce pigmentation under the eyes.
How to use under eye cream gel?
Pump out some Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel on your fingertips. Apply dots around your under eye area and massage in a circular motion until it gets completely absorbed. Massaging in a circular motion will improve blood flow. Use in the morning and evening for about 28 days for best results.
While using under eye cream gel, always keep in mind that this under eye cream gel should not be applied too close to the lash line as it will go inside your eyes through eyelashes and may cause itching and irritation.
What mistakes to avoid while using under eye cream gel?
# Mistake 1: Using too much amount
The skin area around your eyes is small; therefore, always use a pea-sized amount.
# Mistake 2: Applying too close to the lash line
If you apply under eye cream gel too close to the lash line, it will go inside your eyes through eyelashes and may cause itching and irritation. So, apply under eye cream gel in a semi-circle shape about half an inch below your lash line.
# Mistake 3: Applying roughly
Under eye area is delicate, so there is no use of the harsh application. Instead, blend it with the ring finger and use it by gentle tapping in a circular motion.
# Mistake 4: Moving too fast
Eye cream gel needs some time to absorb so, go slow and give some time to settle it before applying foundation, concealer and makeup.
# Mistake 5: Not choosing the right product as per concern
Always find the right product as per skin type and situation. Check out our skin analysis to find skincare products that work best for your skin's specific's needs
Tips to get the best results from Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel
To get the best results from an eye cream gel, you need to put extra effort into caring for your eyes. Also, there are some tips that you must follow for a noticeable improvement in your under eye-related concerns. These tips are as follow:
#1 Use an eye cream gel at least once a day and preferably at night to get desired results. If you are suffering from puffiness and under your eyes, you should also use it in the morning.
Do you know your skin differs from day versus night? Learn about how circadian rhythms affect the skin and what this means for your skincare routine.
#2 Remove eye makeup and wash your face with a gentle AHA rich facewash before applying it under eye cream gel.
#3 Gently exfoliate the area around your eyes to prevent dead skin buildup and remove the dryness and tiredness of the eyes, for efficient and optimum exfoliation you should know how to remove dead skin from the face easily?
#4 Splash your eyes with icy water or use a cold compress with a wet towel to reduce puffiness
#5 Avoid eye creams which feel heavy or greasy
#6 Do not eat foods with high sodium as it increases water retention under the eyes resulting in excessive swelling of the eye tissue
#7 Get plenty of sleep to reduce dark circles. Learn how not getting enough sleep causes puffy eyes?
Is Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel suitable and safe to use?
Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel is made with natural skin bioactives and suitable for all skin types such as sensitive, combination, normal and dry skin. It is effective and safe to use because it is:
- Formulated with non-toxic and skin-friendly ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Free from parabens, phthalates, alcohol and synthetic dyes
- Do not contain occlusive emollients such as petrolatum and mineral oil
Bottom line, the key to youthful skin demands plenty of care and the right skincare products same goes with the skin under eyes. The availability of plenty of eye care products may confuse you, but you should pick a soothing and light under eye gel cream that can work to alleviate eye bags, puffy eyes, fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles while enhancing your appearance.
So let's take the advice of Beauty Influencers who influenced us by their beauty routine:
If you are eager to brighten up and have tried enough eye creams and failed to achieve desired results, there you have it. Go for a Derma Essentia Under Eye Cream Gel and use it religiously.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Do eye cream gel irritate the eyes?
No, if used in adequate amount. Excessive use may lead its entry to the eyes which may lead to irritation. Also note that it is to be massaged gently to avoid getting into eyes.
Does under eye cream or gel work?
Yes, under eye cream or gel works, but it works gradually to alleviate dark circles and reduce fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. But if you have genetic bags or dark circles, then eye cream or gel may not do much.
Can I use eye cream on my face?
No, eye creams are specially formulated for the delicate area under your skin, and therefore should not be applied to the face.
Health, Beauty & Wellness Writer
M.Sc. in Biochemistry
Being passionate about knowing the secrets of how to keep body and skin healthy, fit and aesthetically beautiful, she came into the profession of writing skin and hair care articles.