Whenever you watch Korean films or shows, one thing rings a bell, how do these ladies have such perfect skin? What's the mystery behind this?
Their flawless and sparkling skin is viewed as a marvel standard on the planet. Koreans are extremely aware of their skincare schedule. Their skincare hacks are passed from ages and they are prepared from adolescence. Their way of thinking is to hydrate, sustain and safeguard skin without utilizing cruel synthetic compounds. We'll go over some fantastic Korean skincare routines in this article. So, keep scrolling to find out more.
In This Article, you will find:
- 1. Cleansing
- 2. Exfoliate
- 3. Toner
- 4. Essence
- 5. Serum
- 6. Sheet Mask
- 7. Moisturizers
- 8. Under Eye Cream gel
- 9. Never forget SPF
- 10. Beauty sleep
Cleansing is the first and most critical step in the Korean skincare routine. It is the best method to remove makeup, dirt, and impurities from the skin. Cleansing can be done with an oil-based cleanser; it helps to dissolve dirt and other impurities.
- Take a steam bath to open closed pores.
- Apply an oil cleanser in a circular motion on your skin.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
Oil-based cleansers clean your skin and give you hydrating and moisturizing effects.
One of the most surprising features of the Korean skincare regimen is exfoliation. It removes dirt, and grime from the skin and gives you healthy skin. This is the easiest step and we all can do it easily. Koreans use the simple hack for exfoliation. Mentioned below are some tips for exfoliation Koreans follow.
- Take hot water and soak a soft cloth in it.
- Now squeeze water.
- Gently wipe in on the upward motion, it will help to remove dirt and other impurities on the cloth.
This process assists with fending wrinkles off and gives you a more youthful-looking shine.
Toning your skin is the most important piece of a skincare schedule. It assists with keeping up with the pH equilibrium of the skin and helps in pore tightening. However, choose a toner that suits your skin type and is alcohol-free. For oily and combined skin toners with tea tree oil or green tea is best, for dry skin you can use hydrating toners.
- Put a few drops of toner on a cotton cushion.
- Swipe everything over your face.
Toning your face regularly helps to rejuvenate skin and gives you glass looking glow.
Facial essence is the heart of the Korean skincare regimen. This is an additional step in a skincare routine. Essence is heavier than toner and lighter than serum. Due to its lightweight, it exudes deep layers and moisturizes the skin. Ingredients present in creamy-textured essence penetrated deeply that helps skin hydration and nourishment.
Essence for skin types:
- Dry skin: Essence with Jojoba oil and hyaluronic acid are best for Dry skin.
- Oily skin: Essence with salicylic acid helps to control sebum production.
- For dull skin: you need essence which is enriched with Niacinamide helps to provide a brightening and radiant glow.
- Apply the essence to the face after cleansing and toning.
- Take 5-6 drops on your hands.
- Gently pat on your face and let it dry.
The active ingredient present in essence helps to improve the overall health of the skin and hydrates it.
Applying the serum is a significant piece of the Korean skincare schedule. Serums are formed with dynamic fixing, which can be applied straightforwardly to the face. Serums are lightweight but do heavy-duty on the skin. Face serum hydrates, sustain and safeguard your skin. They penetrate deep into the skin which helps to combat acne, fine lines, and pigmentation.
- After cleansing the face properly, apply a serum.
- Take 4-5 drops of serum on hand.
- Gently rub on the face and leave it.
Face serums hydrate skin and gives you a healthy and radiant glow.
6. Sheet mask:
Applying sheet masks is the latest beauty trend, and do magic for the skin. These masks not only benefit the upper layer of skin but also do wonders with the surface of your skin. This cotton-based sheet mask gives intense hydration and suppleness to the skin. These masks are diffused with the goodness of vitamins and minerals that nourishes your skin in less than one hour.
- Place sheet mask on the face.
- Let it dry; remove it after 20-30 minutes.
- Do a facial massage, it will help to absorb the remaining product.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
Sheet masks provide tons of nutrients and hydration to your skin and give you soft and supple skin.
The most fundamental stage in your skincare routine is to moisturize your skin. They are the fuel of the skin; they hold water in the outermost layer of skin and improve skin collagen. Moisturizer hydrates skin that gives you smooth, soft, and resilient skin.
- Apply moisturizers on cleansed face.
- Massage gently.
- Use moisturizer two times per day for improved outcomes
8. Under Eye cream-gel :
The skin around the eyes is the most prominent and sensitive area, where dark circles and wrinkles appear. Pampering your eyes with under-eye cream-gel helps to get rid of puffiness and early aging signs. Under-eye gels are formulated with antioxidants and hydrating ingredients that help to rejuvenate tired eyes. Hyaluronic acid is an important ingredient that protects, and moisturizes the eyes around the eye.
- Take some gel on your fingertips.
- Apply to eyes and massage in a circular motion.
- Massage until gel gets absorbed.
9. Never forget SPF:
A broad-spectrum sunscreen protects and shields your face from harmful UV rays. It safeguards skin from UVB and UVA beams. UVB beams harm the peripheral layer of skin and cause sun-related burns. UVA beams infiltrate profound into the skin and cause wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin disease.
So, always wear sunscreen, whether you are going out or not. There are so many sunscreens on market like gel, spray, matte, water-soluble, choose sunscreen according to your skin type
- Apply sunscreen for at least 20 minutes before going outside. It requires 20 minutes for the skin to retain the sunscreen.
- Apply sunscreen after at regular intervals.
10. Beauty sleep:
Perfect sleep is very important for healthy and younger-looking skin. Koreans revealed that taking enough sleep helps to remove dead cells from the skin and revitalize skin naturally. Taking 8 hours of sleep per day helps the body to refill its damage and gives you healthy skin. During sleep, your blood flow and blood circulation improve thus resulting in healthy glowing skin.
- Take at least 8 hours of sleep per day.
- Not taking enough sleep can make your skin lifeless and dull.
The Last Word:
You all must have praised Korean's glass skin, but it's undeniable fact that skin health depends on your diet.Include green vegetables, fruits, vitamins, and nutrients in your diet. Drink sufficient water and keep away from sweet beverages and broiled food. Take sufficient rest to stay away from broke and dry skin. Healthy-looking skin makes you confident and there is no need to cover your beautiful face with layers of makeup.
So, get ready with these most outstanding Korean skincare guides to achieving glowing, flawless skin in a few days.