Beauty hacks to look amazing
All women want to appear beautiful and maintained every day. However, shortage of time in today's busy life makes you feel that something is missing to make you look perfect. We are today going to share some of the easy and amazing hacks that will help you to appear charming every day.
We are here with lots of beauty hacks that will make your everyday looks and Diwali look amazing. Using these tips and using good quality hair and skin care products such as creams, shampoos, toner and serum will surely make you look amazing.
Let’s divide our beauty hacks into hair, eyes and skin.
Beauty hacks for hair:
- De-grease your hair roots: When you wake up with greasy roots, do not panic. Just rub a pinch of talcum powder between your fingertips and then crumple your fingers along the hair roots. This will make the powder absorb the oil and prevent any unpleasant shine. You can use some more powder if required.
- Prepare your own leave-in conditioner: You can easily make it by diluting your conditioner with water. Use one part of the conditioner and three parts of water. Store it in a spray bottle. It can be used after bath to detangle your hair and later on to tackle the frizzy hair.
If you do not find it right then use Derma Essentia Trichoedge Hair nourishing conditioner. It will keep your hair manageable and shiny until your next hair wash.
- Cover up split ends: If you are in a hurry then use your lotion to hide the split ends. Just use the amount which is left on hands after applying on the body. Just rub it to the ends of your hair. It gives a healthy look to your hair ends.
- Control the flyaways with a toothbrush: Use a toothbrush to manage the flyaways coming out after making a beautiful bun. Gently brush all the flyaways to look polished.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase: Sleeping on a silk pillowcase is beneficial for both hair and face. It will help to keep your hair smooth and healthy. It will also help to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face.This happens because the silk is a natural fiber that has natural resistance to many allergens.
- Manage Messy Hair: The best solution to tackle messy hair is to comb gently to remove tangles. Tie your hair while you are getting ready so that they don’t fall on your face.
Additionally, you can oil your hair regularly to keep them manageable and also follow a proper hair care routine.
Beauty hacks for skin:
Follow a constant skin care routine: Know your skin type and choose products accordingly. Cleansing, toning and moisturizing is the basic skincare routine that needs to be followed. This will bring incredible change in your skin health.
Going to bed without removing makeup will invite various skin problems.
Sunscreen is mandatory: Sunscreen helps to prevent premature aging, pigmentation and dark spots.
Use a reflective moisturizer: Whether you are wearing makeup or not moisturizer is must. Select moisturizer according to your skin type, which has reflective properties. This will provide your face with a natural glow. There are certain moisturizers that have shiny particles, which makes your face shine.
If you are looking for a good moisturizer that makes skin dewy then you can choose Derma essentia advanced ultra hydrating moisturizer.
Instantly brighten your face: Blush works the best to brighten up your face instantly. It gives you a fresh and healthy look.
If you do not carry a blush all day in your bag. Just dot your bright lipsticks on your cheeks. Do not forget to blend it immediately.
Use a DIY face mask: Remove your blackheads using a DIY face mask. Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with one tablespoon of orange juice. Apply this thick mask on your face. Let it dry and then wash it with normal water.
Fake extra definition: Mix liquid highlighter to a body lotion and apply it to arms and legs. This will make them look more toned.
Prepare your own tan removers: Detan your hands, elbows and feet by applying your own de-tan mix. Mix one cup of water with a half a cup lemon juice and one tablespoon baking soda. Use sponge or loofah to gently exfoliate with this solution.
Exfoliate skin regularly: Dull skin can be the result of dead skin accumulation. Exfoliation exposes the healthier skin cells beneath. Exfoliation can even improve the skin complexion. However, hard scrubs should be avoided.
Use face masks in the morning: Face masks are capable of providing your skin with nutrients. Thereby making it glowing.
Along with these beauty hacks never forget to groom your eyebrows. Your eyebrows can change your look entirely. Well groomed eyebrows can give a definition to your face. Groomed eyebrows can make you look beautiful even without makeup.
So to define your eyebrow, you must use eyebrow pallets or eyebrow pencil.
Beauty hacks for lips:
- Exfoliate your lips: Chapped and cracked lips are big no no. you can exfoliate them by gently rubbing a damp toothbrush. After that moisturize them with a lip balm. Beautiful smile is much more important than any makeup.
So take care of your lips. Your beautiful smile will make you look young and glowing.
Beauty hacks for teeth:
For teeth, you just need to put baking powder to your toothbrush and brush for white and clean teeth.
In the end, embrace yourself and your flaws. There is no one in the world that does not have flaws. Accept yourself with your flaws. Your inner beauty never requires any makeup. Above mentioned beauty hacks will surely help in enhancing your physical beauty.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What are the most important parts of a skincare routine?
Cleansing, toning and moisturizing are the basic skincare routine that is required to be followed every day. Apart from this, you need to wear sunscreen everyday to stay protected from the sunrays.
How can I fix uneven skin tone?
Uneven skin tone can be the result of pigmentation. It can occur due to hormonal changes and extreme sun exposure. Exfoliating regularly and using serums containing vitamin C can help to even your skin tone.
How to use a conditioner?
Conditioner is meant to be applied after every hair wash. Squeeze out the water from your washed hair and then use the required quantity of hair conditioner from the middle of the hair shaft to the ends. Leave it for a few minutes and then rinse out the conditioner.