How to Take Care of Hair after Smoothening
Today our concern is How to take care of hair after smoothening? Because getting chemically straightened hair is an easy task, but managing them and keeping the same for a long time is not everyone's cup of tea.
Treatment like smoothening gives you a beautiful look as you wanted only when they cared as they want and need. Chemically treated hair becomes more prone to frizz, dryness and damage because of usage of wrong products, pollution and other factors, so protecting them becomes the essential part of your routine.
We have some great tips for you all that your smoothening treated hair will love to have:
Level 1 - Tips for hair just after smoothening
Just after getting the smoothening procedure done, you start jumping with joy because of having those new beautiful looks and starts craving for trying new hairstyles and hair accessories.
But before all these things there are some essential tips you have to take care for the best results:
- Avoid water on your hair for at least three days, not even the single drop of water should put on treated hair.
- Avoid putting your newly treated hair behind your ear or any hairpin and tieing your hair because that will bend your hair and put a kind of bad mark on your hair.
- Careful while sleeping: For about three days you have to compromise with your sleeping postures also because you have to make sure that your hair is straight throughout the night while sleeping.
Level 2 - Tips for hair after 3 days of smoothening
Congratulations! The most vulnerable days are crossed if you have taken care of your hair correctly for the starting 3 days after taking hair smoothening treatment.
Now it’s time to give your hair the first wash and take care of them afterwards.
1. Wash your hair with the sulphate free shampoo(mild shampoo) recommended by your hair professional.
2. Condition your hair of the same brand as shampoo after each third day and leave it on your hair for a little longer than usual.
3. Rinse your shampoo and conditioner using only cold water. Never use the hot water for hair wash.
4. Use hair masks again of the same brand as of the shampoo and conditioner, which helps to keep the moisture layer alive on your hair.
5. Use a wide tooth comb to avoid the breakage of hair and first try to detangle your hair with your fingers very calmly and patiently.
6. Use recommended hair serum daily, which protects your treated hair from all kind damage or pollution by creating the protecting layer on your hair.
7. Be stick to hair spa because it replenishes your any kind of damage and makes you healthy and beautiful again.
Level 3 - Tips for hair after 15 days of smoothening
At this level, when hair is taken care of the way they want, then they become settled and more manageable than the previous levels. Now you also become a little more habitual to follow the daily hair care tips.
So following are the point that you have to remember and taken care of after 15 days and afterwards also:
- Firstly start focusing on your diet, add nutritious foods for hair such as nuts, almonds, green vegetables, dairy products and lots of fruits which can add richness to your healthy hair.
- Get trimming done regularly so that there would not be any split ends or damaged hair that can make your hair prone to further damage.
- Avoid all kinds of heat styling products but still, if you are a styling addict, then you can opt for the cool setting or the use of a diffuser.
- Treating your hair chemically already puts so much load of chemicals on your hair so no to any kind of treatment, styling and colouring for at least next six months.
- Use things such as hats and scarves to protect your treated hair from the harmful sun rays, pollution, wind and rain.
- Do not use tight hair elastics and pins which can put a corrugated mark on your hair that will be difficult to straighten again.
- Use a conditioner as a shampoo in between the shampoo wash in a week if your hair is dry and non-greasy.
Keeping your hair happy is a game of Tit for Tat because the more you pamper them, the healthier and beautiful they will look. So go and follow these tips for taking care of your hair after smoothening and fearlessly flaunt your stunning bouncy looks!