Redensyl has been hailed as a hair growth catalyst. Hair stem cells are important in the development of hair growth on the scalp. Hair loss happens when hair stem cells go dormant. Redensyl revitalizes hair stem cells, allowing every hair to enter a new growth phase.
To put it another way, it acts as a molecular "switch" that activates hair growth. Hair fall, while primarily a cosmetic issue with no major health consequences, can be extremely stressful for some people. However, hair regrowth is difficult and takes time and patience.
Redensyl products are the most recent advancement for hair growth and a viable option for hair transplantation. If you are suffering from hair loss and thinning and want to avoid expensive time-consuming treatments, Redensyl serums and oil can be a good option for you. It is an effective formula for hair restoration that produces results quickly.
Let's learn more about Rednsyl and the advantages it provides for hair growth.
- What is Redensyl
- Hair Growth Cycle
- How Redensyl works
- Redensyl Benefits for hair growth
- How do Redensyl serums promote hair growth
- Take Away
What is Redensyl?
It is a natural plant-based substance and active cosmetic ingredient that contains DHQG molecules, which help with hair regrowth. It has been found to target and enhance cell division in hair follicle stem cells. It also contains anti-inflammatory and hair proteins that are beneficial for hair regrowth.
It has all-natural, non-hormonal hair regrowth qualities. Redensyl formula for hair growth is often considered the best hair replacement alternative to hair transplant treatment. It is a synergistic blend of 4 molecules that work together to generate the ideal hair growth.
1. DHQG (dihydroquercetin-glucoside): This is a major component of Redensyl, obtained from plant extracts that target hair follicle stem cells and stimulate cell division.
2. Glycine: Glycine is an amino acid that is found in abundance in hair cells. Glycine is a key component of keratin-associated proteins (KAP), which are particular hair proteins.
3. EGCG2 (epigallocatechin gallate-glucoside): It is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound that protects your scalp from free radicals.
4. Zinc: This strengthens the hair shaft structure by reinforcing it.
Hair Growth Cycle of Redensyl
To understand how it stops hair fall let’s first take a look at three stages of hair growth.
1. The anagen phase: The anagen phase, also known as the growth phase, is the initial phase of the hair development cycle. The hair follicle produces a new hair strand that grows in length throughout this period. The majority of the hair on your scalp grows during this stage, which lasts nearly 2 to 6 years.
2. The catagen phase: During the second phase of hair growth, hair strands stop growing and seemingly separate from their follicles. Before the hair enters the next stage, it normally only lasts ten days in the catagen phase.
3. The telogen phase: The rest stage of the hair development cycle is referred to as the telogen phase. The resting hair strand will remain on your scalp until the anagen phase begins when a new hair shaft will push it out.
This period lasts around three months, after which the hair falls out. Hair loss of up to 50–100 strands each day is normal. A new hair grows in its place in the same hair follicle as a hair falls out, and the cycle continues.
How Redensyl Works?
As discussed earlier, the anagen phase (i.e., the growth phase) of the hair declines as a result of ageing or other factors, resulting in thin hair owing to hair loss and breakage. The hair follicles subsequently enter the catagen phase, which is a stage between telogen and anagen (resting phase).
Redensyl promotes healthy hair growth by prolonging the anagen phase. It shortens the telogen phase, resulting in a significant decrease in hair loss. It serves as an energy source for hair cells while also protecting them from solar damage and pollution, allowing them to heal.
Redensyl's active ingredient is also known to stimulate hair growth by reactivating dormant stem cells and increasing their multiplication. Redensyl fortifies the hair shaft and improve hair growth. Slowing the general rate of hair fall, aids in the enhancement of hair volume and density.
Redensyl Benefits For Hair Growth
1. Ensures faster hair growth
Rapid hair growth is one of Redensyl's greatest advantages. It targets hair follicle cells, and speeds up the division process, resulting in more hair growth in a shorter period. In addition, with substances like DHQG, EFCG2, and zinc, the procedure is more robust but still natural.
2. Reduce hair loss
Redensyl lowers the telogen phase, which means less hair fall. It nourishes hair and promotes stronger hair growth. Your hair will not snap as easily as it previously did.
3. Makes hair stronger and thicker
esensyl boosts hair growth and makes it stronger, longer, and healthier. In addition to nourishing your scalp and hair follicles, it also increases blood flow to the area. A healthy scalp creates stronger hair strands. It gives you thicker, stronger hair without any adverse effects.
4. Increase hair density
Redensyl reduces hair thinning by boosting hair density, resulting in thicker, stronger hair. When you spray Redensyl hair growth serum on the damaged area of your scalp, it promotes cell division by increasing blood circulation and nutrient delivery. This brings your hair follicles, including those that have remained dormant and inactive, into a growth phase known as the anagen phase, resulting in increased hair density.
5. No side effects
Redensyl is only good for hair growth and has no side effects. It produces outstanding results because it is made from plants and processed using biotechnology. It has no negative effects. It's the most efficient because:
- It's a completely natural substance
- Hormones are not present
- On a cellular level, it promotes hair development
How do Redensyl serums promote hair growth?
The hair follicles are moved from the telogen to the anagen phase by Redensyl serum, which promotes hair growth. Redensyl reduces telogen hair count by increasing the percentage of hair in the anagen stage.
Hair loss is one of the most frequent hair-related problems, affecting about half of the world's population in some way. Poor diet, chemical hair treatments, thyroid issues, COVID-19 infection, environmental contaminants, and inherited factors all play a role in this occurrence. Hair sets the tone for your entire look, so it's crucial to take good care of it.
Redensyl is a significant advancement in the research of hair development and has been suggested as a possible treatment for alopecia. Serums and oils containing Redensyl can be your best buddy if you are experiencing hair loss or baldness.
Q. Can Redensyl make hair thicker?
Ans. Redensyl provides nourishment and strength to the hair, making it thicker and more resilient.
Q. Is Redensyl safe?
Ans. The addition of Minoxidil to Redensyl can be beneficial. It is more effective to use Redensyl and Minoxidil together than to use either one separately. Through various methods of action, both Redensyl and Minoxidil are effective at halting hair loss and promoting hair growth.
Q. What is Redensyl used for?
Ans. The greatest hair transplant substitute is Redensyl, the most recent development in the fight against hair loss. It is the first active component in a hair care product and it can provide greater outcomes than a surgical hair transplant in 84 days.
Q. Where is Redensyl derived from?
Ans. Pure plant extracts like meta-bisulfite, zinc chloride, glycine, EGCG 2, and DHQG make up Redensyl.