Hair Loss Cure 2021: Does Hair Growth Supplements work for Hair Growth?
Healthy hair, adds charm to your beauty!
“You are what you eat” a very famous proverbial saying which goes well for healthy hair. Like other body parts hair also need proper nutrition to grow and shine. But you need to ask yourself are you getting what is essential as ‘nutrient’ for your hair? Does your diet offer you all the Hair Growth Supplements like biotin, amino acids and Phytoextracts which your hair quench for? There may be different answers to these questions but, without worrying much you can go for supplementation. Daily intake of one or two hair growth tablets offers nutrients required by your hair.
Scientific study also supports that regular intake of nutritional supplements significantly enhanced hair growth after 90 and 180 days.
Hair growth supplements may promise you to offer voluminous, thick, shiny, stronger hair to both men and women, but do these products actually work? You will surely get an answer to this, just get a healthy snack and come along!
In this article;
- What is the difference between shedding and hair loss?
- Hair loss causes
- How to increase hair growth?
- Does hair growth tablets promote healthy hair growth?
- Which Vitamin is good for hair growth?
- Natural Hair Growth Tips
- Frequently asked questions
Before going into details, it is important to understand what is hair loss and what are its causes?
What is the difference between shedding and hair loss?
Most of the folks often confuse hair loss with hair shedding, they both are different. Natural shedding is a physiological process, in which old hair has to be shed in order for new hair to grow. According to the American Academy of Dermatology on an average person loses up to 50-100 strands of hair per day and its normal.
But more than that could be a possible sign of hair loss if your comb or brush gets loaded with broken hair strands every time you comb your hair it is alarming. Your scalp may be losing hair, it may be due to the wrong way of brushing your hair or maybe your scalp needs nutrients.
“Weaker hair breaks faster”. One of the prime reasons behind this is a nutritional deficiency.
- Nutritional deficiency: Most of the nutritionists suggest that person having nutritional deficiency tend to have dry, frizzy and thin hair and are more prone to get hair loss. A scientific study published in the journal Dermatology Practical and Conceptual showed that nutritional deficiency impacts hair growth and hair structure. In this scenario, the need is for strengthening hair and preventing hair breakage.
- Hormonal imbalance: The problem of hair loss is more common during pregnancy and after childbirth. Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and thyroid abnormalities are other reasons behind hair loss. Along with this, the onset of puberty in men and menopause in women can also lead to hair loss. Take more care of your diet and workout routines, you should include foods for hair growth in your diet to promote hair growth and avoid hair loss.
- Medical condition: Some medical conditions may also lead to hair loss, autoimmune diseases, fungal infection of the scalp, seborrhea, psoriasis, allergic contact dermatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, chronic infections such as kidney and liver failure and HIV, stress, severe physical or emotional trauma and heavy metal poisoning.
- Some other factors: Some other reasons like genetic factors, smoking, alcohol intake and bad hair care practices such as tight hairstyles that put pressure on scalps and harsh hair treatments like curling irons, straightener, hot rollers and hot oil treatments can also lead to unhealthy scalps and hair loss. These factors can easily be eliminated by just following some easy steps to take care of your hair naturally.
How to increase hair growth?
You need to overcome the causes or conditions which potentiate hair loss. Firstly you need to stay calm and understand the myths about hair growth, then follow some real powerpack formulae to grow hair faster.
- Follow your grandmother’s tips to prevent hair loss
- Keep an eye on your nutrition
- Never use harsh chemical based products
- Overwashing and over-drying also make hair weaker
- Go for hair growth vitamins
- Say no to dyes or colours
- No stress and sound sleep
Does hair growth tablet work to promote healthy hair growth?
The answer is “Yes” the hair growth tablet work if your hair loss is a result of poor dietary habits or nutritional deficiency. Isn’t it wonderful how these “wonder-in-a-bottle” supplement pills offer you healthy hair. In other words, hair growth pills are a complete nutritional support that fulfills the nutritional gap between diet and hair demands.
Which vitamin is good for hair growth?
Biotin for hair is very important for hair growth but actually one needs comprehensive goodness of essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids and natural extracts, these are power-packages to strengthen your hair. These ingredients work best to promote healthy hair growth.
Vitamins such as Biotin (vitamin B7 or vitamin H), Niacinamide, Vitamin E (tocopherol), Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C are the essential vitamins for maintaining hair health. These help to carry oxygen and nutrients to the scalp. Along with this, vitamins for hair growth helps to protect hair follicles from free radical damage, prevent hair from aging and offer you shiny, nourished and healthy hair. Not just the supplements but these vitamins are also used as an ingredient of anti-dandruff shampoos which potentially alleviates dandruff from your scalp.
Amino acids such as N-acetyl L-cysteine, L-lysine HCl, and L-methionine helps to boost the production of keratin (natural hair protein) provides strength to the hair shafts and stimulates hair growth. Along with this they form a protective shield over hair surface and protects hair from sun damage and pollutants.
Omega 3 fatty acids for hair
Fatty acid that helps to improve hair growth and density. It inhibits the inflammation at the hair follicle (prime cause behind hair loss) hence offers strength, luster, and thickness to the hair.
Minerals such as Iron, Copper, and Zinc stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss. These help to carry oxygen and nutrients to the scalp helps to keep oil glands around the follicle offering strength to the hair.
Natural extracts such as Soy Isoflavones, Proanthocyanidins, and Pumpkin seed extracts and are a rich source of phytosterols and polyphenols that stimulates hair growth by blocking the DHT hormone (Dihydrotestosterone), an excess DHT level cause shrinkage of hair follicles resulting in complete follicle death and baldness.
Other than hair growth tablets, what other things need to be considered?
Natural Hair Growth Tips
No doubt, hair growth tablet is an extraordinary nutritional supplement for hair, its daily intake offers you a lot but you must also take care of certain other things in your hair care routine such as:
- Eat a healthy diet
- Use gentle hair care products
- Oiling your hair is a good habit
- Never over wash hair
- Healthy styling habits, no overheating should be doneMake sure of these steps regularly and give your hair a healthy shine!People also ask,Are there any side effects of hair growth tablets?As the ingredients present in the hair growth tablets are within the limits of recommendations these are well-tolerated by individuals but if any individual is suffering from any specific condition should take advice from physicians. If someone is allergic to any of the ingredients shall avoid the use of hair growth tablets. At the very end, let’s discuss some of the prominent asked queries regarding hair growth tablets!
Frequently asked questions
Q1. How fast do hair growth tablet work?
You heard many times that “consistency is a key behind anything”. Likewise in case of hair growth tablets, normally it may take two months to show a visible difference.
Q2. Can hair regrow after hair fall?
If the hair follicles are active then the hair can re-grow even after shedding.
Q3. Can hair growth tablets be used during pregnancy?
One should consult their physician before taking any supplements during pregnancy.
Q4. Can hair growth tablets help to get rid of dandruff?
One should go for another form of methods such as anti-dandruff shampoo or lotions to get rid of dandruff.
Health, Beauty & Wellness Writer
M.Sc. In Bioinformatics
Being in the field of writing for many years, this bioinformatician knows her work well. With great knowledge of technology and science, she is dedicated to present all the science-backed information in the possible simplest way