Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum – For Visibly Younger Looking Skin
Your skin changes as you age. You might notice dull skin, wrinkles, age spots, blemishes, dark pigments, and dryness on your skin with increasing age. Sun damage, pollution, free radicals are the primary cause of skin aging. As we age, skin moisture can drop significantly, which makes the skin lose its elasticity, thereby exposing the signs of aging on the skin cells.
Applying Potent and pure Vitamin C to the skin is 20x more effective for your skin than taking it orally. Derma Essentia Vitamin C serum contains a purest and most stable form of vitamin C i.e., ethyl ascorbic acid. Ethyl ascorbic has better skin penetration ability than other form of vitamin c.
Vitamin C Benefits:
The skin as it is an essential component which is required for the production of collagen (skin protein) in the body that helps rejuvenate aged and photodamaged skin, and helps in moisture retention to prevent it from wrinkle formation and skin dryness. It also acts as a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radical damage in the skin.
Here are the key benefits of vitamin c for skin
- Effective and stable skin lightening agent
- Balances the skin tone
- Helps to reduce dark spot
- Prevent photoaging
- Increases collagen synthesis
- Excellent anti-oxidation properties
- Scavenges radical DNA protection
4 key active ingredients in Derma Essentia anti aging vitamin c serum & play an essential role in providing your skin with various skin health benefits:
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: (Vitamin C: Purest & most stable form of Vitamin C)
- Protection from UV damage- protects skin from the free radicals that are caused by UV exposure
- Helps to reduce wrinkles- regulates the synthesis of collagen (As skin ages, it produces less collagen and loses its elasticity, which leads to Wrinkle formation + Aged skin)
- Helps to reduce Skin Pigmentation- reduces melanin production thus helps in skin lightening and uneven skin tone
- As age increases, the skin loses its unique ability to hold moisture. Hyaluronic acid is a natural structural component of skin that secures moisture.
- It gives skin volume by holding up to 1000 times its weight in water, binding water to the skin for ultimate hydration.
- Helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles and smoothing of the skin surface. As a result of the smoother surface, light reflection is also improved, leading to increased skin radiance.
Skin ceramide levels decrease rapidly with increasing age. As age increases, moisture retention becomes even more critical, or the water loss will cause thinner dermis, drier skin, and more wrinkles.
- Supports the renewal of the skin’s natural protective layer and forms an effective barrier against moisture loss
- Particularly suitable for long term protection and repair of sensitive skin and dry skin
Niacinamide: (Vitamin B3: Vitamin for skin health)
- Helps in minimizing fine lines and wrinkles by boosting collagen production.
- Helps in suppressing melanin from reaching the surface of the skin and protects the skin from further UV damage, which can result in age spots.
- Helps to improve skin barrier function.
Give Your Skin the best Care of Anti aging and skin brightening serum it Deserves
The best vitamin c serum in India is one that can be seamlessly added into your beauty routine! By taking this one additional step in your night regime, you’ll surely get brighter and flawless skin every morning.
Are we looking for more great options? Check out our Sunscreen gel for oily and acne prone skin.